At Mattel FCU, we also offer the following benefits:
Visa Debit Card
The Credit Union provides Overdraft Privilege to eligible members as a benefit. Overdraft Privilege is not a line of credit. Overdraft Privilege is available to Share Draft accounts that are in good standing.
What You Need to Know About Overdrafts and Overdraft Fees
Discretionary Overdraft Privilege Policy
Order new checks
Visit our new check reordering service from Harland Clark:
The Credit Union has Notaries commissioned by the State of California to witness and certify signatures on documents. This service is available to both members and non-members. Note that an appointment is required and documents to be notarized must be tagged. Contact the Credit Union to make an appointment
State Law requires a notary to have satisfactory evidence of the signer’s identity. Please have any of the following documents with you when showing up for a notary service:
- Identification or driver's license issued by the California Department of Motor Vehicle;
- A United States passport;
- Other State-approved identification card, consisting of any one of the following, if it also contains a photograph, description of the person, signature of the person, and identifying number -
- A passport issued by a foreign government provided that is has been stamped by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement;
- A driver's license issued by another state or by a Canadian or Mexican public agency authorized to issue drivers' license;
- An identification card issued by another state;
At Mattel FCU, we encourage our members to protect themselves and their investments. We offer the following Insurance Services:
With the help of TruStage, underwritten by CMFG Life – a company that is 80 years strong, we offer our members the following insurance products:
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Credit Disability
- Credit Life
To find out more regarding these insurance products or to enroll, contact TruStage directly at 877.636.2377. Already with TruStage and need to contact them regarding your policy? Call 800.779.5433 and they’ll be happy to help!
Additional Check Services
At Mattel FCU, we offer additional check writing services such as credit union check, money orders and cashier’s checks.
For more information or questions regarding these services, please contact a Member Service Representative at 310.252.4545.
At Mattel FCU, our members can conduct domestic and international wire transfers.