Join Us Today
How to Join?
We welcome you to be part of our Mattel Federal Credit Union family! Becoming a member today is easy as 1, 2, 3!
- Complete and submit the Membership Application.
- Provide a valid US government issued ID such as drivers license or passport.
- Deposit $5 for your minimum deposit to your Savings Account within 30 days.
It is easy to become a member of the Mattel Federal Credit Union. If you are an employee of Mattel, Fisher-Price, or American Girl then you are eligible to be a member. You are also eligible if you are a household member or family member (spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings, and adoptive relationships) of a Mattel Federal Credit Union member in good standing. A household is defined as persons living in the same residence maintaining a single economic unit.
Once you are a member, you can keep your membership even if you leave Mattel.
Need help? Please contact our Member Experience Team at 310.252.4545.
And thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve your financial needs.
USA Patriot Act. Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account, in order to help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license and other identifying documents. Therefore:
- Please have the following items/information handy: Driver's license or state ID number, mother's maiden name, Social Security number for you and any of your joint owners and co-borrowers, as well as the name, address, and Social Security number for your beneficiaries.
- Applicants must meet all requirements for membership in Mattel Federal Credit Union.
- Account opening subject to verification through a consumer reporting agency, third-party verification services, and Credit Union approval.